Bouhan Falligant Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2016
Bouhan Falligant is pleased to announce eight of its attorneys were recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016. The designation honors those who have been selected by their peers for outstanding achievements in their respective practice areas.
“It is especially an honor for so many of our attorneys across a wide variety of practice areas to be recognized by their peers,” said Lea Holliday, managing partner, Bouhan Falligant. “We’re pleased to be recognized for the unparalleled services we offer clients.”
The Bouhan Falligant attorneys selected for the Best Lawyers in America designation include:
- Rob Brannen — Real Estate Law
- Dolly Chisholm — Elder Law; Real Estate Law
- J. Daniel Falligant — Banking and Finance Law; Real Estate Law
- Kathleen Horne — Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Carlton E. Joyce — Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants); Personal Injury Litigation
- (Defendants); Professional Malpractice Law (Defendants); Transportation Law
- Dennis B. Keene — Product Liability Litigation (Defendants); Transportation Law
- Edwin D. Robb — Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Frank “Sonny” W. Seiler — Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs); Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants); Product Liability Litigation (Defendants)
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
About Bouhan Falligant:
Bouhan Falligant is a full-service Georgia law firm with experienced attorneys who can handle a broad range of complex legal issues for businesses, governmental entities, organizations, professionals, and individuals, both regionally and nationally. Through more than 125 years of practicing law, the firm has developed the deep knowledge base and sound judgment that delivers value to our clients. Bouhan Falligant attracts exceptional attorneys who are diligent, determined and care about the success of its clients.