Bouhan Falligant Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2017
Bouhan Falligant is pleased to announce nine of its attorneys were recently selected for inclusion in the 2017 Best Lawyers in America. The designation honors those who have been selected by their peers for outstanding achievements in their respective practice areas.
“Being recognized by Best Lawyers in America is an honor not only for our individual lawyers, but for the entire firm,” said Lea Holliday, managing partner, Bouhan Falligant. “In the end, our clients are the ones who benefit the most from the unparalleled services we’re able to offer them.”
The Bouhan Falligant attorneys selected for the Best Lawyers in America designation include:
- Rob Brannen — Real Estate Law
- Dolly Chisholm — Corporate Law; Elder Law; Real Estate Law
- J. Daniel Falligant — Banking and Finance Law; Real Estate Law
- Kathleen Horne — Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law;
- Commercial Litigation
- Carlton E. Joyce — Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Medical Malpractice Law; Personal Injury Litigation; Professional
- Malpractice Law; Transportation Law
- Dennis B. Keene — Product Liability Litigation; Transportation Law
- John G. Lientz — Banking and Finance Law
- Edwin D. Robb — Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Frank “Sonny” W. Seiler — Medical Malpractice Law; Personal Injury Litigation; Product Liability Litigation
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
About Bouhan Falligant:
Bouhan Falligant is a full-service Georgia law firm with experienced attorneys who can handle a broad range of complex legal issues for businesses, governmental entities, organizations, professionals, and individuals, both regionally and nationally. Through 130 years of practicing law, the firm has developed the deep knowledge base and sound judgment that delivers value to our clients. Bouhan Falligant attracts exceptional attorneys who are diligent, determined and care about the success of its clients.