Bouhan Falligant Attorneys Named Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Ten attorneys with Bouhan Falligant were recently recognized as 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Both awards recognize the best of the best — defined by a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement — within their individual practice areas.
The Georgia Super Lawyer recognition is awarded annually to the top five percent of attorneys in the state. The honor is based on independent research, peer review and professional achievement. Atlanta Magazine features the attorneys in its February 2017 issue.
The following Bouhan Falligant attorneys were named 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers:
- Todd M. Baiad: Transportation Litigation, Business Litigation
- Glen M. Darbyshire: Personal Injury – Products, Business Litigation, Personal Injury – General
- Leamon R. Holliday, III: Schools & Education, Employment & Labor, Business Litigation
- Kathleen Horne: Bankruptcy, Business Litigation
- Carlton E. Joyce: Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Aviation and Aerospace, Personal Injury – General
- Dennis B. Keene: Personal Injury, Products, Transportation/Maritime, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Margaret “Maggie” W.S. Puccini: Bankruptcy, Construction Litigation, Creditor Debtor Rights, Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation
- Frank “Sonny” Seiler: Personal Injury – General, Family Law, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
In addition, Bouhan Falligant associate Andrew H. Dekle and partner Gregory G. Sewell were selected as Rising Stars in the practice areas of civil litigation defense and medical malpractice defense, respectively. This award is presented to no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state who meet the same criteria as Super Lawyers. Rising Stars are either 40 years old or younger or have been in practice 10 or fewer years.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The multi-phased selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
About Bouhan Falligant:
Bouhan Falligant is a full-service Georgia law firm with experienced attorneys who can handle a broad range of complex legal issues for businesses, governmental entities, organizations, professionals, and individuals, both regionally and nationally. Through more than 125 years of practicing law, the firm has developed the deep knowledge base and sound judgment that delivers value to our clients. Bouhan Falligant attracts exceptional attorneys who are diligent, determined and care about the success of its clients