Bouhan Falligant Lawyers Recognized
Newsmakers – Savannah Morning News
Nine attorneys at Bouhan Falligant, LLP have been recognized as 2015 Super Lawyers and 2015 Georgia Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers recognizes prominent attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice.
The Rising Stars lawyer selection recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state, those who are 40 or younger, or who have been in practice for 10 years or less.
The attorneys selected as 2015 Super Lawyers:
- Glen M. Darbyshire for personal injury defense and products liability
- Kathleen Horne for business bankruptcy and creditors rights
- Carlton E. Joyce for personal injury defense and medical malpractice
- Dennis B. Keene for personal injury defense and products liability
- B.H. Levy Jr. for workers compensation
- Frank “Sonny” Seiler for general personal injury
- The 2015 Georgia Rising Stars attorneys:
- Todd M. Baiad for business litigation
- John B. Manly for general litigation
- Gregory G. Sewell for personal injury defense and medical malpractice