Georgia Trend Recognizes Six Bouhan Falligant Attorneys as “Legal Elite”
Six Bouhan Falligant attorneys were recently recognized in the December 2015 issue of Georgia Trend with the publication’s prestigious “Legal Ellite” designation. Legal Elite recognizes the top attorneys in the state of Georgia as selected by their peers.
“We are pleased to be recognized by our peers for our attorneys’ outstanding service to clients,” said Lea Holliday, managing partner, Bouhan Falligant. “It is indeed an honor to be considered among the cream of the crop in Georgia.”
Bouhan Falligant attorneys who earned the Legal Elite designation include:
- J. Daniel Falligant — Banks & Financial Institutions; Business & Corporate Law; Commercial Real Estate; Residential Real Estate
- Kathleen Horne — Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights; Banks & Financial Institutions; Commercial Litigation; Foreclosures & Workouts; Landlord & Tenant Litigation
- Benjamin W. Karpf — Intellectual Property & Technology; Business & Corporate Law; Commercial Real Estate; Estate Planning; Residential Real Estate; Wills & Probate
- John Lientz — Banks & Financial Institutions; Business & Corporate Law; Commercial Real Estate; Estate Planning; Transportation & Logistics; Wills & Probate
- Melanie L. Marks — Business & Corporate Law; Commercial Real Estate; Elder Law; Estate Planning;Residential Real Estate; Wills & Probate
- Margaret W.S. Puccini — Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights; Banks & Financial Institutions; Commercial Litigation;Condominium & Homeowner Association Representation; Construction Law; Foreclosures & Workouts; Landlord & Tenant Litigation.
Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite issue honors the state’s most effective attorneys in a number of practice areas, including bankruptcy/creditors’ rights, business law, corporate law, criminal law, family law, general practice, labor & employment, personal injury, public finance/bonds, and taxes/estates/trusts. Recipients, who must be a member of the State Bar and live and practice in Georgia, are nominated and selected by their peers.
About Bouhan Falligant:
Bouhan Falligant is a full-service Georgia law firm with experienced attorneys who can handle a broad range of complex legal issues for businesses, governmental entities, organizations, professionals, and individuals, both regionally and nationally. Through more than 125 years of practicing law, the firm has developed the deep knowledge base and sound judgment that delivers value to our clients. Bouhan Falligant attracts exceptional attorneys who are diligent, determined and care about the success of its clients.