Luke Bradley Named GenerationNext 2018 Honoree
Winners of the 2018 Generation NEXT awards, which recognize Savannah’s rising stars of business, were honored Thursday evening during a celebration reception at Cohen’s Retreat on Skidaway Road.
The Savannah Morning News, along with Business in Savannah sponsored the event, which honored the community’s up-and-coming under-40 leaders for the eighth year in a row.
The honorees include 28 business and community figures who have distinguished themselves by their professional achievements and philanthropic service within Savannah and the Coastal Empire.
2018 honorees are:
• Luke Bradley, Bouhan Falligant LLP
• Jeff Bush, Parker’s
• Aisha Butts, Chatham Emergency Management Services
• Angela Canfield, Sandfly Family Dental and Premier Dental Design
• Clint Carroll, Junkluggers of the Coastal Empire
• Ryan J. Dew, Brasseler USA
• Ryan Faulk, Savannah River Logistics
•Rebecca J. Fenwick, Lominack Kolman Smith Architects
• Allan Galis, HunterMaclean
• Yvonne Godfrey, Harris Lowry Manton LLP
•Heather Gordon, Heather Gordon Consulting
• Amanda Hollowell, Life-Link of Georgia, Georgia’s WIN List
•Nakeisha Jones, Chatham Emergency Services
•Tom Kenkel, Kenkel Design
•Jamie Lindley, Byrd Cookie Company
• Miranda Marchant, The DeSoto
• Marlon Marchena, South Coast Contracting Group Inc.
•Marcus M. McBride, State Bank & Trust Company
• LeAndrea Mikell, World Trade Center Savannah
•Carl A. Miller, Miller Publishing Co.
• Keith F. Miller Jr., Deep Center
• Courtnay “Coco” Papy, The Creative Coast
• Corbin Parker, BowTie Barbecue Co. and Donaldson Enterprises
• Hilary Shipley, Colliers International-Savannah LLC
•Janel Varnadoe, J&S Accounting and Tax Services LLC; One Stop Bait Shop and Marine Services
•Betsy von Trapp, von Trapp Animal Lodge
• Brad Whitfield, Coastal Consulting Management Group
• Wesley Worthington, Calvary Day School and Next Level Training