Savannah Morning News
Lawyer elected to board of directors
Todd Baiad, a partner at Bouhan Falligant LLP with expertise in commercial litigation, has been appointed to the Georgia Chamber of Commerce board of directors.
Lawyer appointed to board
Kathy Horne, a partner at Bouhan Falligant LLP, was inducted as chair of the Historic Savannah Foundation Board of Trustees for 2013 and 2014. Historic Savannah Foundation installed a new executive committee and inducted new board members at its annual meeting on Nov. 21.
Historic Savannah Foundation inducts officers
The Historic Savannah Foundation installed a new executive committee and inducted new board members at the HSF Annual Meeting on Nov. 21. The new officers are:
- Chair, Kathleen Horne, Bouhan Falligant
- Vice Chair, Jeffrey S. Eley, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Secretary, Sarah Lamar, HunterMaclean
- Treasurer, Susan Clifford, Hancock Askew & Co, LLP
- Parliamentarian, Brian Felder, Felder & Associates
- Past Chair, Bill Lovett, Hussey, Gay, Bell & DeYoung
New board members are:
- Phillip D. Adams, Savannah State University
- Josh Brooks, J.T. Turner Construction Co. Inc.
- Susan Corderman Clifford, Hancock Askew & Co, LLP
- Elizabeth Dubose, Ossabaw Island Foundation
- Jeffrey Kole, Kole Management Company
- Robert R. Long, Alston & Bird, LLP (Atlanta)
- James C. McCurry, Jr., Georgia Ports Authority